Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Let it Go

As I figured out a while ago my way wasn't working. Constantly driving my car (life) the way I wanted and not the way God intended for it to be. I was doing wrong and thinking I was doing right. That's easy to do when you are deceived. I was driving my car (life) with a dirty windshield (mind). So when my windshield was dirty, I didn't get a clear vision of the road. I have learned that just because the road was traveled on by many, that didn't make it right. In fact its the wrong road. It says so in the word. The correct road is the one traveled on by few.

When your windshield is dirty its easy to follow the crowd. It's easy to drink, smoke, lie, cheat, deceive, keep secrets from your mate, and most importantly ignore God, when you are not seeing clearly. However, when you give God the wheel and let go of your way, life gets easy.  Then and only then will your life truly be free and headed in the right direction. Life becomes easy when you are not worried about what secrets or lies will come to surface.

Yet, we let the dirty windshield keep us going in the wrong direction headed to destruction. If your headed the wrong way, it is not to late to change things. It an easy process. All you have to do is let go and let God. Give God the wheel and surrender to his ways. Strive to live the life he wants us to live. Yes, you will fall short but ask for God's forgiveness, then forgive your self and keep going. Don't take the wheel back.

Life becomes easy when you allow God to drive. So let go and let God!

No comments:

Post a Comment