Friday, August 29, 2014

Content

God wants us to be satisfied where we are today! Knowing that if he doesn't do anything else for us he has already done enough. What more could God do for you to make you happy? He has given you life and sacrificed his ONLY son so you could live freely. Isn't that enough?

In say it is but that is just me. If you spend enough time talking to people you would find many who say I'd be happy if...... Do you have an I'd be happy if??? Well if you do we need to change you mind! Paul tells us to be content with what we have right now! Philippians 4:11 AMP Not that I am implying that I was in any personal want, for I have learned how to be content (satisfied to the point where I am not disturbed or disquieted) in whatever state I am.

Whatever we have or don't have should be OK with us. Where we are today is a result of our own actions. So settle in knowing that God wants more for us but if we never get it, its OK! Jesus paid the ultimate price so we can live! That alone should keep you content!

No comments:

Post a Comment