Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Illuminate

The Bible tells us to let our light so shine. Many people forget about this simple instruction.  I am here to tell you not to. Never forget that God wants you to be the light for other people.

As I look back over my life I am blessed to see the lights that shined in my life.  If it were not for the people who prayed for me, supported, and encouraged me, I don't know where I would be.

As an adult I have made it a mission to personally thank my Lights. They probably never knew that they were a light in my life, but they were. Even today I can still see their lights in my life. In a dark place all lights have a wonderful glow. 

Along your journey you should be a light to others. Let your light so shine that it may help someone else out if the darkness.  If your light illuminates God then it will help others. Live a life that is pleasing to God and people will be drawn to your light.

Matthew 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment