Monday, September 1, 2014

Talk like Jesus

In the middle of chaos Jesus spoke to the situation and it was changed. We have the same ability as Jesus. When situations are rocky or not as you plan them to be, change them! Speak the outcome and wait for it to come to pass!  I believe people don't realize how powerful their words are. God created everything by using words, Jesus changed situations by using words, so why don't believers change things using words?

Mark 4:39 KJV
And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm. This is an example of words changing situations. When I truly started studying The Word I only had a small amount of faith in my words. But, now I know the power in words. I have watched my words make drastic changes in my life. From depressed to success.

What are you speaking? How are your words molding your life? If you don't like how things are around you change you words!

No comments:

Post a Comment