Monday, July 7, 2014

On the surface thinking

When we look at a situation, we can only judge it by our experiences. Some of our experiences are shaped by others. So when I used to look at my life, I could only see the here and now of the situation. I saw how "I" was going to fix it and how "I" was going to make things better. I call this on the surface thinking.

There are so many ways to accomplish a goal. There are so many ways to get to your destination. Not just the same roads you drive on every day. But as people we get complacent and self reliant.  When we do those we limit ourselves and that can be a problem. God has so many ways of doing things and if we allow open ourselves to his way then our outcomes are endless.

Isaiah 55:8-9 KJV For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord . [9] For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Stop thinking on the surface and let Gods way guide you to greatness!

No comments:

Post a Comment