Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Because you want to

I make it a daily goal to do at least one small thing for the people around me. I do it with the intention to make their day a little easier or brighter. I do this because I want to. I want people to feel special and appreciated. I love doing this!  I challenge you to do the same thing. Fall in love with doing for others. God wants us to do things for people and to be happy when we do it.

Philippians 2:13-15 KJV For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure. [14] Do all things without murmurings and disputings: [15] That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;

So do what the word says, do all things with out complaining, simply because you want the God that is in you to shine outwardly.

No comments:

Post a Comment