Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Move Forward

In order to be successful you must move forward. Moving forward doesn't mean that you weren't hurt, angry, or upset by what happens. It means that you are choosing to press toward your goal. If you get caught up in what has past you are unable to move forward because you get stuck.

Paul tells us to move forward. Philippians 3:13-14 AMP
I do not consider, brethren, that I have captured and made it my own yet; but one thing I do it is my one aspiration: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, [14] I press on toward the goal to win the supreme and heavenly prize to which God in Christ Jesus is calling us upward.

Even if you don't feel like it press forward toward your goal. When we get stuck in one place we allow the enemy an opportunity to come in a kick us while we are down! No matter what you are going through right now, or have been through in the past you can make the choice to keep moving forward! Your goal isn't far away!

No comments:

Post a Comment