Thursday, September 11, 2014

End up

Not where you start in life but where you finish. I know its a little cliché but it it the truth. God doesn't concern himself with the things of our past. We do! All God cares about is us Turing our will over to him. Then striving to live as he has called us to! Once we do that we will receive our crown.

Everyone has struggles in life. Some more than others. Once we have victoriously come through that struggle, we are that much better. That struggle you have gone tthrough was a good fight! Good because you won!

2 Timothy 4:7-8 KJV

I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: [8] Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment